Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm lovin it!

Just a quick post of things I'm loving now!

This beautiful tunic from lulus.com! Very summery and pretty...



This frilly dress (also from lulus.com-gotta love 'em)

I love peonies, but this picture makes me wanna go out buy some and then put them in my hair in hopes that it looks half as good! Maybe one day when I get married :)



These boho rings from pinquechocolat's Etsy shop!



And last but definitely not least, I really love EVERYTHING from Junk Gypsy! This is just a couple of shots of the things I love; however, there will be a longer more detailed post about the fabulous ladies over at gypsyville at a later time! There are not enough words to describe how much I respect the work they do! They are truly the most creative ladies with such a spectacular eye for style and fun! Once again, these are just a couple of things...


2 comments:

  1. Amazing finds! I'm off to see some of these great brands that I've never had the pleasure of seeing yet. Also, thank you for your sweet comment, by the way...Hope your weekend is awesome!

    P.S with your pretty blonde hair, that peony would look stunning on you :)

    ReplyDelete