Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I don't want to be...

I don't want to be a person who always complains about the things that are not perfect in my life.


I don't want to be a negative person who is constantly unhappy about their circumstances.


I want to be a positive energy, a person who tries to find the positive in life's uncertainties and makes the best of tough situations. 


I'm not going to pretend that I'll be the eternal optimist or always pouring sunshine. We all have the right to get down and even vent to our friends and family; however, I don't want to waste my precious time here being unhappy. 


We all make the daily choice to be happy or not. I have a beautiful, blessed life. It's not always easy or perfect but I'm fortunate and cherish the gifts I've been given. 


So, even on days like today (and even weeks like this week) I'm choosing to be happier, healthier, and more upbeat. 

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment