Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inspiration for my Woman Cave

We just bought our first home and I'm inspired to turn it into 'ours'! I love that there is a little bungalow in our backyard and I plan on turning it into my beloved hideaway, a.k.a. "the woman cave", a.k.a. "lady lair"! I want it to be a place I can be inspired, unwind after a long day, and somewhere I can call my very own! Here are some images that have me inspired.

These chandeliers would be sooooo beautiful!
silver spangle chandelier - 3 ft long!  LOVE THESE

I might repaint my armoire for my art supplies in this gorgeous shade of lovely
peacock blue.

I've always wanted a fainting couch and this one from Urban Outfitters would be perfect!
I've always wanted a fainting sofa!

This chair would be awesome! Not sure it's practical for a crafting spot but hey, a girl can dream, right!?!
Crazy Office Chair purple and pink and blue damask wooden chair

This beauty by Jennifer Moreman would be a great addition to my decor in my lady lair!

This rug from Urban Outfitters would fit right in!
UrbanOutfitters.com > Magical Thinking Overdyed Rug

These suitcase would be a fantastic side table!
Suitcase love

This color palette
Picnic style!

This Katie Daisy sign would hang above my desk! How fitting
Let the beauty we love be what we do.

It would be so lovely if these would grow right outside my little hideaway
.

and my sweet bungalow definitely needs a little pink door!

There will be lots of before and after pictures coming soon! Until then...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment