Monday, January 5, 2009

Style Quandary

I'm in a design dilemma! I LOVE decorating; however, I'm so indecisive because I appreciate so many different styles! I love a very dramatic, baroque, elegant, boudoir style bedroom. That is the direction I started in; however, I also really like a natural, playful, pretty bedroom (i.e.-Anthropologie). So, now I'm being torn in two different directions. Here is what I have so far:

so, I figure to finish off the look I would add a zebra (cowhide stenciled) rug and some roses on the sidetable. I also have some damask pillows and a crown pillow from Teresa Sheeley's Etsy store.

On the other hand, I could really see a beautiful, cozy, natural bedroom. I love the Neroli and Peony quilts from Anthropologie.com. I could paint my Ikea scroll frames white and add more natural tones and a funky frame wall. All inspired by one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie.

Maybe I'll just add the quilt and that way I can have a spring room and a fall/winter room. Pictures will come with progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment