Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wittle baby

I'm seeing so many things that are just so adorable. It's so hard not to start shopping for my little one. I've convinced myself to wait until I've at least found out the sex though! Dernit! Here are a couple of things I've found recently that I love...









Beyond the fun stuff like shopping and daydreaming...as long as my little one is healthy that is all I care about!!! I'm almost to the end of my 13th week and this week my baby is the size of a peach and is forming teeth and vocal cords (oh, the better to wail with in a couple of months haha) and the intestines are starting to move their way from the umbilical cord into the tummy.

1 comment:

  1. :) So sweet -- you are going to have too much fun buying cute things for you little one. I have a feeling he or she will be spoiled with pretty things and much love!

    ReplyDelete