Monday, August 17, 2009

16 week down and only 24 more to go!

Yesterday we finally took pictures of my belly for the first time! I've been meaning to do it since we found out we were expecting but just kept getting side tracked and it seems we've only been getting busier and busier! So, here is the first picture of my new growing belly bump! I'm 16 weeks and finally starting to see a little tiny bump....by the way, please excuse the messy house in the background and myself...it was a long weekend and we are still working on cleaning and organizing the house!


I have to say...I'm happy in a sense that I'm not showing too much yet; however, I guess I'm just a little anxious and excited to see it finally pop! I'm seeing a lot of other pregnant friends who started to show as early as 9 or 10 weeks and really have a bump by now. They say between 16-20 weeks you should feel the little "flutters" of the baby kicking around and I can't wait!! I'm still very pround of myself as I have yet to buy ANYTHING..and for me, that's pretty impressive. I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything until we found out if baby Probandt is a boy or a girl. We have our scheduled ultrasound to find out on September 8th! The anticipation is gonna drive me crazy so I hope these next few weeks fly by! As I've said a million times before, as long as it is a healthy baby I will be happy with either!

No comments:

Post a Comment