Sunday, September 6, 2009

Most exciting time of my life!

19 weeks has come so fast! I still don't feel like I look like a preggo but since I have to fit into a duponi silk wedding dress next weekend I guess that's a good thing! Although this is not how I imagined walking down the isle or starting my family, timing is only a small part of life. I'm with the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. We both have always wanted children and I think we both will make a great team to raise our kids. We were upset about the timing of things at first but we realize that we are nothing but blessed!

In other news, this weekend was so much fun! My sister threw me a bachelorette party in Dallas. It was beautiful! We spent the morning at the spa at the W, the fabulous hotel we stayed at. Then we went to shop at North Park and met up with the rest of the ladies and headed back to the hotel for a party! Next we headed over to Kimichi, a trendy Japenese restaurant right beside the hotel. After dinner we went to Ghost Bar on the top floor of the W. It was fun and we danced for awhile; however, I was easily tuckered and so we headed back to the suite and played games before we all fell asleep. It was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better time!

This coming week has soooo much in store! I think it will possibly be the most exciting week of my life! On Tuesday we will find out the sex of the baby...I can't hardly wait! I'm seriously counting down the hours! I just hope that the baby is not going to be shy! Then on Wednesday, after work, we are heading back to good ole west Texas for the start of the wedding festivities. Thursday will be my final dress fitting and meet with the coordinator at the country club to finalize some plans. Then on Friday we have the rehearsal and dinner. And Saturday is the BIG day! I don't think reality has really set in yet. I'm not sure it really will until Saturday. So, in less than a week I'm going to married and half way through my pregnancy hahah...never thought that would be a sentence I would be saying. But, like I said before, I'm so excited and blessed!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! You look amazing -- I hope that when I'm pregnant, I'll look 1/2 as fabulous as you do :) If I did, I would be so happy.

    The bachelorette party sounds like so much fun, as does the wedding! I can't wait to find out more and see pics :)

    *As soon as you know what sex of your little one is, I will send you some fun baby links to check out...

    ReplyDelete